Sunday, April 27, 2008

Making a List of Movies I have

So, I sat down today wanting to make a list of movies that I had with myself. I also wanted to get other statistics like the number of discs I was using to store the movies and how many movies I was able to store on a disc on an average. Also, I wanted to know how many movies I had watched, would like to watch again and how many movies I hadn't watched.
To a little bit of my surprise, I found that I had in excess of 200 movies with me currently. (I am not including movies in my brothers collection in this.) Not to mention TV shows and other such things which occupy a good percentage of discs themselves. Of these 200 movies, I am yet to watch close to 100 of them. (Bad, Isn't it ? ) And of the movies I have already seen also, I would like to watch some of the movies again. It's vacations right now. So I have all the time I want to watch movies. :)

No comments: